For several years, Tony Minieri has traveled and taught his Back to Basics The Right Way / Bad Habits Broken Here (Level One) class. Tony's 4-day class material is now presented in DVD format; the Level One series is divided into three parts. Each DVD shows us the Right Way for improving our Needlepoint Techniques. Watching these DVDs will also prepare a student who plans to attend his new upcoming Level Two classes.
Back to Basics • Level 1 Part 2 is the tenth DVD in the "How'd You Do That?" instructional needlepoint DVD series. This DVD is 59 minutes long and has 38 chapter markers. Watch this DVD like a movie, or search and pause to review these techniques. Tony Minieri is the featured artist, and Amy Bunger is the guest stitcher.
- Diagonal Stitches (continued): Cashmere Stitch, Continuous Diagonal Mosaic, Continuous Diagonal Cashmere, Nobuko
- Line Stitches: Backstitch, Whipped Backstitch, Outline Stitch, Stem Stitch
- Crossed Stitches: Upright Cross, Upright Rice / Jerusalem Cross, Rice Stitch, Double Straight Cross, Triple Leviathan
- Tied Stitches: Fly Stitch, Lazy Daisy / Detached Chain Stitch, Plain Wheat Sheaf, Steepled Wheat Sheaf, Wreath, Stepped Wheat Sheaf, Rococo Stitch, Rococo - Tony's Preference, Rococo - Amy's Preference
- Plaited Stitches: Long-Armed Cross, Van Dyke Stitch, Fern Stitch, Two-Way Fern Stitch, Diagonal Fern / Fishbone, Square Waffle, Diamond Waffle
- Tony's Tenets